FOLLOWING ACQUISITION by a U.S COMPANY , a committed and engaged group of UK healthcare technology professionals undertook a 2-day workshop to learn how to use coaching conversations and maximise development as a learning organisation. Working withSullivan Cuff Software Ltd (SCSL), now part of Lumira Dx Care Solutions, LeaderShape Director, Danielle Grant, says: “Senior managers took on board the coaching style we engaged them in and rapidly gained a really encouraging level of competence. It was a pleasure to work with this company.”
In feedback, managers gave LeaderShape a perfect 100% score for recommending this course to other companies and high scores overall for their learning.
Support continues on an ongoing basis as the organisation creates a strong leadership framework for the future.
|Please mark from 1 – 10 (10 = Excellent / V. High, 0 = Very Poor/ V. Low)||Score|
|Importance of Subject to you||9.2|
|Relevance to your organisation||9.1|
|Usefulness of ALIVE© Online Prep material*||8.4|
|Quality of Workshop subject matter||9.2|
|Presentation / Facilitation / Interaction Style||9.5|
|Overall Value to you||9.4|
|Would recommend (% of participants who would recommend)||100%|
Managers particularly enjoyed small group sessions to encourage trusting, open communication. They welcomed the use of videos to break up theoretical, PowerPoint based learning.
A key part of LeaderShape’s unique proposition is their online programme ALIVE© Prep, comprising multimedia interactive learning, designed in brief, brain-friendly sections, contextually related to the client’s work situation, for long-term, sustainable outcomes.
- It was really great to explore real issues in the business and a very useful bonding exercise for managers.
- We might appreciate typical mock examples to facilitate difficult conversations, which is a challenge in a small company.
- I thought the interactive sessions were very useful as we were able to flesh out and gain feedback on current issues within the business.
- For me, these last two days have been a huge help to move me into a better space mentally. They have taught me some great tools and techniques, helped me to build relationships and acted as a good reminder that we can all drive positive change within ourselves and others. Thank you so much.
- The interactive sessions as small groups were very powerful. I’m leaving feeling empowered and equipped to take forward my leadership and team.
- I really loved the sessions and course – thank you.
- Enjoyed the on-site session – breaking these into half days was very helpful and having a mix of peers/managers/employees – I’d recommend these any day.
Overall, a very good experience.